The Golf Gives Back Contest
Time Remaining to Enter:
The Golf Gives Back Contest
Win a trip for 2 to the 2021 Masters
- Two (2) 1-day grounds access tickets for the Masters Golf Tournament in 2021
- Two (2) night hotel accommodations in Augusta, GA
- All taxes and fees included
We have over $75,000 in prizes to be won
One (1) of Five (5) $500 Cobra Puma Golf shopping sprees
- An exclusive shopping spree for 5 lucky winners to pick-up some fantastic Cobra Puma Golf products
- You have a chance to win 1 of 75 Cobra shopping sprees. (25 - $500, 50 - $250. Total prize value of $25,000)
- You have a chance to win 1 of 150 Puma shopping sprees. (50 - $200 and 100 - $100. Total prize value of $20,000)
- You have a chance to win 1 of 20 Golf Town shopping sprees on GolfTown.com
- Win one 1 of 25 Swing Evaluations. Your Coach measures your swing, records it on video and provides a clear explanation of what needs to improve
- You have a chance to win 1 of 10 $250 gift cards for Skechers footwear
- You have a chance to win 1 of 6 printers from Brother. Compact and reliable, Brother Digital Colour Printers are a great choice for busy homes and small offices
September Bonus Draw
Stay and Play at Cabot!
- 2 rounds of golf at Cabot Links, The Nest & Cabot Cliffs (total of 6 rounds)
- One night stay in beautiful Inverness, Nova Scotia
- All taxes and fees included
Additional Prizing - Bonus
$1,000 Cobra Puma Golf shopping spree
- An exclusive shopping spree for one lucky winner to pick-up some fantastic Cobra Puma Golf products.
Nikon COOLSHOT PRO
- You have a chance to win a Nikon COOLSHOT PRO Stabilized premium rangefinder. (Prize value of $600)
GOLF GIVES BACK Contest (the "Contest")
Official Rules and Regulations (the "Official Rules")
This Contest is for participation only by residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) aged 18 years or older, and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of Ontario. Your entry will be immediately disqualified if you are (i) not a legal resident of Canada, (ii) a resident of the Province of Quebec, or (iii) not 18 years of age or older.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Starting on or about August 15, 2020 at 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ending November 15, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST (the "Contest Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who are 18 years of age or older, other than residents of the Province of Quebec who are not eligible. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in the Contest: (a) any person who, at any time on or after the commencement of the Contest Period, was or is a director, officer, employee or agent of TTG Media Inc., including all subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "TTG"); (b) individuals engaged in the development, production, sponsorship or distribution of materials for the promotion or engaged in the administration or execution of this Contest (collectively the "Contest Entities"), and (c) any person living in the same residence as any of the above.
3. HOW TO ENTER & PLAY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. In order to participate in the Contest, either (a) visit www.golfgivesback.ca, complete the entry form and make a donation of at least $10.00 to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada, or (b) access the free entry alternative described in Section 5 below. If you elect to enter the Contest by way of a charitable donation, you will receive the following entries which correspond to your donation(s):
• $10.00 donation = 1 entry
• $20.00 donation = 4 entries
• $50.00 donation = 15 entries
• $100.00 donation = 40 entries
• $200.00 donation = 100 entries
The entry form requires your full name, mailing address, e-mail address, date of birth and phone number. In order to be eligible to win, all entrants must correctly answer, without mechanical aid or assistance, a mathematical skill-testing question contained on the entry form. By participating, each entrant agrees (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and any interpretation thereof by TTG; (b) to release and hold harmless TTG and its Contest Entities; and (c) to permit TTG to use his/her name, photo, personal information, etc. as described in these Official Rules.
4. PRIZE DRAW: The Grand Prize and each Secondary Prize (each as defined in Section 6, and each a "Prize") will be randomly selected on November 16, 2020 from all valid, eligible entries (the "Entries") received during the Contest Period. One (1) winner will be selected for the Grand Prize, and two hundred and ninety one (291) winners will be selected for the Secondary Prizes. See Section 7 below for how to claim your prize. The draw date has been selected to coincide with the anticipated date of the 2020 Masters Tournament. In the event that the 2020 Masters Tournament is delayed, TTG reserves the right to reschedule the prize draw date correspondingly.
5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Purchase is not required and does not enhance an entrant's chance of winning. To obtain entry without making any charitable donation, you will be issued one (1) entry per message you post to Instagram where: (i) content is related to golf or Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada; and (ii) you have tagged Golf Gives Back (@golfgivesbackcanada), and the Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada (@bgccan) in such post. Posts must be original content and the same post cannot be submitted more than once. All such posts shall remain our sole possession. Each such post must permit us to identify your full name, mailing address, date of birth, daytime telephone number and email address. Upon our receipt, review and approval of a post, we will issue you a promotion code redeemable for one (1) entry in the Contest. Posts may take up to 10 business days to be received and processed. We are not responsible for delays in e-mail delivery or for lost, undeliverable, misaddressed or misdirected e-mails.
6. PRIZES: There will be one (1) grand prize available to be won comprising of a trip to the 2021 Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia (the "Grand Prize"). The Grand Prize is comprised of: (a) two (2) 2021 Masters Tournament tickets; (b) two (2) nights' accommodations (based on one room, double occupancy) at the Baymont West Hotel or similar hotel; (c) Daily breakfast at hotel is included; (d) taxes and gratuities on included services. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $10,000 CDN.
Winner must be willing and able to travel from April 5, 2021 to April 11, 2021. Exact times are subject to hotel availability (but will be determined by TTG in its sole discretion). If the selected entrant and his/her guest are not available to travel on the specified dates, then they will be deemed to have forfeited any rights to the Grand Prize and a back-up entrant may be selected in the same manner by random draw taken from the same pool of eligible entries.
A valid major credit card may be required by either the declared winner or his or her guests for hotel check-in and any incidentals. Absolutely no changes to travel dates or guest names are permitted once the booking has been made and the declared winner has submitted the name of his/her guest and all related booking information.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the declared winner and his/her guests shall be responsible for the costs of everything not specifically stated above as included in the Grand Prize, including, without limitation, airfare, airport/hotel transfers, hotel/event transfers, travel and medical insurance, gratuities on services not included, meals (other than breakfasts at the hotel), beverages (including alcoholic beverages), in-flight meals and entertainment, upgrades, items of a personal nature or any optional tours or sightseeing, incidentals and any and all other expenses not specified in the description of the Grand Prize. TTG recommends that the declared winner and his/her guest obtain medical, accident and baggage insurance. Winner and his/her guest are responsible for ensuring that all required travel papers (identification, etc.) are in good order and are valid prior to and for the entire duration of the Grand Prize trip. The Grand Prize is subject to space availability and any terms and conditions imposed by the relevant hotel.
Secondary prizes (each a "Secondary Prize") and their approximate retail values are as follows:
a) One (1) of Five (5) - $500 Cobra Puma Golf Shopping Sprees (ARV $2,500)
b) One (1) of Seventy-five (75) - (25 - $500 / 50 - $250) Cobra Shopping Sprees (ARV $25.000)
c) One (1) of One Hundred and Fifty (150) - (50 - $200 / 100 - $100) Puma Shopping Sprees (ARV $20,000)
d) One (1) of Twenty (20) - $500 Golf Town Shopping Sprees (ARV $10,000)
e) One (1) of Twenty-Five (25) - $125 Swing Evaluations from GOLFTEC (ARV $3,000)
f) One (1) of Ten (10) - $250 Skechers Gift Cards (ARV $2,500)
g) One (1) of Six (6) Brother Printers (ARV $2,500)
The odds of winning a Prize will be dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by TTG, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the winner's responsibility. All prize details are at TTG's sole discretion.
7. HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: TTG will attempt to contact via phone, the potential Prize winner (the "Potential Winner") between 9:00 AM ET and 5:00 PM ET, Monday to Friday, beginning on November 16, 2020, for a period of approximately five (5) business days. If TTG is not able to make contact and speak directly with the Potential Winner within the allotted time, then at the sole and absolute discretion of TTG, that entrant may be disqualified, and his/her entitlement to receive a Prize may be forfeited or that Prize may be awarded to an alternate randomly-selected winner, in TTG's sole discretion. As a condition of being declared the winner of a Prize, the Potential Winner may also be required to execute and return TTG's form of release. If the Potential Winner does not fully comply with the foregoing requirements, another entrant will be randomly selected as the Potential Winner and the initial selected Potential Winner will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards any of TTG or Contest Entities.
TTG and its Contest Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason outside of their control. No Prize is transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No interest will be paid on any prize. Each Prize will be delivered to the verified winner in a manner as arranged by TTG and communicated to winners. Any shipping our courier fees relating to Prize elements or components may be charged to the winner of same, at such winner's expense. Any unclaimed or expired amount of any Prize will not be awarded. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, declines to accept a Prize, or in the event that a prize confirmation or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited.
By participating in the Contest, winners consent to the use of their names, addresses, voices, and statements relating to the Contest or TTG, and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by TTG or any related entities in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by applicable law. By entering the Contest, you consent to TTG's use of your name, city of residence, photograph, voice, statement and image for any publicity purposes.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
8. By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of TTG, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. All Contest Entries obtained through unauthorized sources which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forgeries, irregular or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules are automatically void, as determined by TTG in its sole discretion.
9. TTG is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible or incomplete entries. All entries/submissions become the property of TTG and in no case shall be returned to the entrant. TTG assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions, network connections, or damages to participants' computers arising out of participation in this Contest.
10. TTG reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or entitlement to a prize, if, in the sole discretion of TTG, it determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair playing practices.
11. By entering the Contest, entrants agree: (a) to release TTG and Contest Entities, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Contest or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding legal fees and court costs.
12. TTG and the Contest Entities do not warrant that access to the Contest will be uninterrupted. TTG and the Contest Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to (a) any errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Contest, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (b) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Contest.
TTG reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest or replace any Prize, at its sole discretion, in the event of any occurrence beyond the reasonable control of TTG that adversely affects the administration, security or other operation of the Contest, including as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic delaying the 2021 Masters Tournament or ensuing cross-border travel restrictions.
13. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, TTG reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. An entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any prize(s) won.
14. In the event of any conflict with any Contest details contained in these Official Rules and Contest details contained in promotion materials (including but not limited to point of sale, radio, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
15. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and TTG in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to Ontario conflicts of law principles. All entrants irrevocably consent and attorn to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario.
16. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In particular, TTG's employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.